[V3.2.6] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 22 October 2013 12:42
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
Cyber Steel Grinex
| New Avatar:
== New Content ==
- Added new Grinex Alt Avatar: Cyber Steel Grinex
* A mysterious mad inventor is creating robotic versions of Hellbourne daemons, and one of his proudest designs is Cyber Steel Grinex, a perfect improvement upon the original, flawed creature from the Rift. When Cyber Steel Grinex dominates the battlefield, all of Newerth will recognize the genius and fervor inherent in the design.
- Added new Draconis Alt Avatar: Mecha Draconis
* An ambitious move by the Legion to combine the power of the ancient protector Draconis with forgotten technology that once wrought destruction upon an entire generation has resulted in a mechanical wyvern so sleek and deadly that obtaining a piece of his body is even more valuable than the treasure Draconis once protected.
- Added new Taunt: Super Taunt
* Use the Super Taunt like kryptonite to utterly demolish your opponent. And his support. And his buddy who went mid. And the jungler. And then him again. Because when you’re this good, "super" is the only way to describe your skill.
* Super Taunt can only be purchased through Plinko Ticket Redemption.
- Added new Behemoth Alt Avatar: Basher Behemoth
* The United States World Series is in full swing, and Basher Behemoth is ready to sock a few Hellbourne dingers out of the park. No performance enhancing drugs here, unless you count Frostfield Plate and a Behemoth’s Heart.
- Added new Amun-Ra Alt Avatar: RoboRa
* RoboRa may be the unknown Hellbourne inventor’s most nefarious creation. This mechanical monster is powered by solar energy, harnessing the gift of Sol and using it against those who worship him.
- Added new Nomad Alt Avatar: Exterminator Nomad
* A relic of the genocides that occurred during the scientific enlightenment before the Fall of Man, the Exterminator Nomad was sent on roaming missions by the government to infiltrate underground resistance camps and exterminate them one by one. Once adept at combing large areas of urban decay without rest, the robotic body of this ancient warrior has been almost perfectly preserved, resting in Tork the Engineer’s cellar until his circuitry could be understood and reconnected.
- Added new Taunt: Rainbow Taunt
* What better way to embarrass your enemies than to kill them with kindness? Show your true colors when this fabulous beast struts onto the battlefield, loud and proud.
== General ==
- Halloween has come to Newerth once again!
- Logger's Hatchet no longer deals increased damage to allied creeps
- Logger's Hatchet can no longer be thrown at Bosses
- Logger's Hatchet now deals the correct amount of damage to Mechanical units when thrown
* Was dealing 100% of your attack damage when it should have been dealing 50% against Mechanical units
== Bug Fixes and Optimizations ==
- Ancient Creeps will now be able to attack Lane Creeps that are player controlled
- Circe, Empath, Fayde, Gemini, Grinex, Kinesis, and Parasite will now correctly interact with morphs such as Dark Lady's Cover of Darkness
* This bug caused units to sometimes be unselectable
- Quarterback Blitz: Blitzkrieg now correctly stuns
- Zephyr: Cyclones will no longer go up to 16 in number from using Typhoon
- Plinko: If you exit plinko mid-drop it will now resume the drop when you reopen it
- Plinko: Fixed sound issues
- Fixed blinking on Ability cooldowns in the spectator UI
- Fixed the close buttons on notifications not working correctly