[V3.3.5] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 11 March 2014 15:31
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
Chaos Realm Kali
| New Avatar:
| New Avatar:
Mead Viking Dionysus
== New Content ==
- Added new Nymphora Holiday Avatar: Luckphora
* Luckphora is rarely seen in Newerth, and when she makes an appearance it always bodes well for her team. She is renowned for spreading good health, good times, and good luck-if you treat her nicely.
- Added new Defiler Avatar: Chaos Realm Kali
* Fighting for the Hellbourne has its perks: free blood, a strong leader, and no need for moral capacity. Chaos Realm Kali is spawned from the chaotic energy that lies deep in the heart of Hell's Keep, untapped by any of the daemons with enough mental stability to have a battle plan, and augmenting the abilities of those who long for nothing but destruction and confusion. Using the goddess of death as a most appropriate host, the spirit of Chaos embodies Kali and uses her power to spread itself over the land, raining blood on the living for no reason other than nobody can stop it.
- Added new Ellonia Alt Avatar: Cursed Woodpuppet
* Legionnaires will often carve woodpuppets for use in practice battles by cutting down trees outside the castle training yard; however, when far from home, these fierce fighters will make do with whatever shrubbery is nearby. Cursed Woodpuppets are any of several dozen test dummies that were left by Legionnaires on excursions to Hellbourne territory. Possessing the same body structure as a zombie, but without the same weaknesses, these creepy dolls were invigorated with life by Hellbourne Voodoo Jesters, under the command of their malevolent leaders to slaughter the Legion soldiers who so callously used them as toys.
- Added new Hellbringer Alt Avatar: Jade Empress
* The Jade Empress is the matriarch of the Sang-La region, out of touch with the working class and generally much too busy amassing wealth and knowledge to govern with any method but fear. Her desire for power and access to ancient secrets of the eastern sorcerers have guided her to studying the dark arts, her crowning achievement being the potential to summon a large monster under her control. This is the main threat the people face should they decide to rise up.
- Added new Sir Benzington Alt Avatar: Drop Bearzington
* Just in time for the Finals of the Australian Seasonal, Drop Bearzington is fed up with all these so-called heroes tearing up his precious forest and he means to do something about it. Legion and Hellbourne warriors alike-especially the foreigners-can try spreading Vegemite behind their ears and put forks in their hair, but it won't matter. It's Drop Bear time, mate..
- Added new Corrupted Disciple Alt Avatar: Loki
* As punishment for killing the god Baldr, Loki was shackled to a boulder for centuries, where the venom from a serpent dripped onto his face and caused earthquakes as Loki convulsed. The gods imprisoned Loki until Ragnarök, the great battle foretold to result in natural disasters, the flooding of the world, and the death of many ancient gods. The appearance of Loki on the battlefield has many believing the war between the Legion and Hellbourne has brought about the world-killing Ragnarök...and that's just the way Loki likes it.
- Added new Gunblade Alt Avatar: Týr
* The one-handed Norse god of law and heroic glory has been drawn to Newerth by the belief that the battle between the Legion and Hellbourne is the arrival of Ragnarök, the great battle that will end all things. Týr believes his courage and harsh justice will bring a halt to the inevitable destruction of the world, and he is prepared to kill everyone to make it so.
- Added new Drunken Master Alt Avatar: Mead Viking Dionysus
* It is the season for the god Dionysus to be reborn on Newerth, and through the ages he has seen no warriors who revel in the nectar of the gods as much as the Vikings. He descends in his Viking kit with overflowing pots and mugs of mead for friend and foe alike. Viking Dionysus believes if he can get everyone on Newerth to drink his honey wine, the wars will soon end, everyone will rejoice in ecstasy, and the land will be reborn in its natural state of peace. Sounds pretty good, even if it doesn't work.
- Added new Night Hound Alt Avatar: POG Night Hound
* The POGS avatars are here! These high definition skins will be released one-per-patch and will be available via the store, Plinko, or both, depending upon the region.
== Bot Notes ==
- Revenant Bot has been added!
* This bot was created by Rinestone and vetted by our own Community Bot Team.
* Rinestone will receive 6400 gold coins, his choice of alt avatar, and the Robot Courier forum award!
* Join us on the bot subforums to create your own bot!
- Fixed an issue with bots not using purchased bottles
== Bug Fixes and Optimizations ==
- Hellbringer's Death Boil (W) now has its chain radius displayed when hovering over a target for selection
- Electrician's Electric Shield (W) now has its radius number displayed in simple & detailed tooltips
- Monitor game feature should now display the correct information
- The Hellbourne small creep camp can no longer be pulled to the lane
- Fixed Time Leap from travelling extremely long distances
- Removed aura radius & effects from detailed tooltips
- Fixed Snotter Keeper from throwing teapots
- Fixed Teleport so that she teleports to the location at the same time as the rest of her team
- Fixed Sylvia so that the Chiprel pet will no longer block spawns
- Puppet Showed targets can no longer be forced to attack runes
- Joust now unbinds the targets hit
- Soul's Sight: Can no longer deal lethal damage to allies while under the effects of Puppet Show
- Fix a bug that caused Parasite to take damage from the neutral team after infesting the melee minion