[V3.4.6] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 17 June 2014 18:37
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
|New Ultimate Avatar:
| New Avatar:
| New Avatar:
Venus De Bubbles
Shock Troop War Beast
== New Content ==
- New Ultimate Rampage Avatar: Wyvern Rampage
* A self-assured brute and military aide to the old king, Wyvern Rampage is no stranger to the battlefield. Starting as a mounted soldier and working his way up through bloody victories, he quickly gained the appreciation of the royal family, and was rewarded with special missions that involved finding dragon dens, raiding them of their stolen loot, and slaughtering the dragons inside. He was allowed to keep half of every bounty he found, and sometimes wears the restored armor as a practical trophy. He has no qualms about turning Newerth into his new "stomping grounds."
- New Riptide Avatar: Pisces
* When the giant horror Typhon descended upon Mount Olympus, two fish guided Aphrodite and Eros through the churning waters and helped them escape to safety. These fish were raised to the heavens and became the constellation Pisces, and there they have remained until the cries of the innocents across Newerth compelled them to return. This time, however, they will not simply guide fleeing refugees to safety-they will harness the unstoppable power of water and use it to drown the monsters who threaten god and man.
Side note: Pisces is said to be a representation of the difficulty in extracting the good from that which appears bad. Because of this, Pisces is now our Lead Forum Administrator.
- New Bubbles Avatar: Venus De Bubbles
* Venus de Bubbles is a lifelong friend and student of the living constellation Aquarius, and when her mentor joined the fight against the daemons Venus was eager to follow, both to learn the ways of the world outside of her protective sea and to make sure no harm comes to Aquarius.
- New Defiler Avatar: La Llorona
* Known throughout Newerth as "The Weeping Woman," La Llorona is a ghastly spectre who haunts the areas surrounding the Inner Sea. She does not pose a threat if viewed from a distance, but within her vicinity, the Banshee of Blood will erupt with anger and jealousy, spewing forth the souls of drowned children from her gaping mouth and piercing the sky with her shrieks of existential dread.
- New War Beast Avatar: Shock Troop War Beast
* The Hellbourne's Shock Troop War Beasts are chosen from the ranks for their complete lack of fear and what seems like a manic desire to die in battle. They are the first wave of soldiers sent against the Legion phalanxes and fortifications with the sole mission of killing as many enemies as they can before they die. Once they are slain, their stacked bodies provide convenient ramps for walls and filling for ditches so those who follow can claim the glory of victory.
- New Flint Beastwood Avatar: Flint Beastwood (POG)
* The POGS avatars are here! These high definition skins will be released one-per-patch and will be available via the store, Plinko, or both, depending upon the region.
== General ==
Ranged Creeps & Catapults
- Aggro range lowered from 800 to 500 (Melee creeps only have an aggro range of 500)
- Snotter Boss' spawned neutral creeps will no longer expire if they become controlled by a player
== Bug Fixes ==
- Risen Ra's model parts are now transparent when Risen Ra is invisible
- Apollo Artillery ultimate projectile now has a texture on low settings
- Glorious Dark Lady's model now shrinks properly when Witch Slayer's Miniaturization is used on her
- Captain Gorebeard Devourer's drinking animation fixed when he has a Staff of the Master
- 3D portrait colour now updates with his Polarity Swap mode
Master of Arms
- 3D portrait is now centered on his face
- Moira's Spirit Mimic death (by killing the unit, not by lifetime expiration) no longer counts as a hero death
* Side effects of the previous behavior includes granting charges to things like Icon of the Goddess and granting a charge to Devourer's E
- Gladiator's Showdown will now interact properly with Moira's Arcane Vortex
- Arcane Vortex applies its invulnerability state on targets properly if cast by her Spirit Mimic & that mimic dies before the vortex duration ends
- Effigy Puppet Master's shuriken on his left hand effect now displays properly when the camera is zoomed in
- Overhead buff positions have been fixed
- Ranged rating for hero filters changed from 5 to 3
- Winter Solstice's night form model (red model) in the HoN Store & in-game no longer displays a double arm/double blades illusion when she throws her blades into the air.
- POG Succubus no longer has a weird shadow spot on her chest
- Poseidon Tempest no longer has a line going through him for its HoN store typhoon effect
- Celsius Torturer no longer has white textures on his arms during his death animation
- Hellhounds now have a proper overhead bone
- Added Ward of Revelation's cast range indicator
- Added Bramble's Ensnaring Shrubbery (W) slow radius indicator when being cast on an ally