[V3.5.2] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 29 July 2014 16:50
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
| New Avatar:
Kodia, URSA Corps Devourer
== Balance ==
+ Since the launch of 3.5 there have been numerous concerns regarding the balance of Nullstone and Riptide. Per your feedback, we've added a 150 cost recipe to Nullstone so the item is no longer dissassemblable. We are also taking a look at Riptide and will have changes for him coming in shortly!
- Null Stone
* Removed auto combine and disassemble
* Added a recipe of 150 gold
== New Content ==
- New Prisoner 945 Avatar: Dark Angel
* Even the most Virtuous have their dark sides, and Temperance ignored and denied his until he ventured into the realm of Gluttony, over-indulging in restraint until he caused the physical manifestation of his rage in the form of the Dark Angel. Behold the black wings of wrath and vengeance!
- New Martyr Avatar: Sister Death
* Several temple ruins scattered around Newerth are home to human sacrifice and bloodletting in the name of Maliken and the high demons with which he bargained. Among the female acolytes that serve the spirits, Sister Death is the highest rank achievable, a title bestowed to those with the most devotion and seniority. They alone have direct contact with demons, and are often used as sacrificial lambs on the battlefield, giving up their bodies for the sake of the Hellbourne
- New Hellbringer Avatar: Imperial Summoner
* Generations before the scientific singularity that unified much of Eclipse's galaxy, palaces existed in separate realms throughout space, their interplanetary boundaries guarded fiercely by warriors who combined technology and arcane magic. The borders required the protection of many experienced and battle-ready summoners, who, if provoked, could sap the life of intruders until they could be appropriately restrained and put through the planetary court system. In dire circumstances, or in the event of a raid on government buildings, the summoners were able to control large beasts to tank most of the attacking force's ammunition. Their weaponry and back pieces symbolized the cruel punishment that lay in store for foreigners who disobeyed the orders of the rulers on those planets.
- New Swiftblade Avatar: Cyber Samurai
* The Cyber Samurai is a perfectly programmed, armored killing machine. By melding ancient Japanese form with futuristic armor to synthesize a slick, undetectable mercenary, the silent assassin is as tough as he is eloquent, leaving no trace of his presence once he has massacred his targets. Developed alongside Exterminator Nomad as a method of security for restricted areas that were not yet burdened by corrosive gas and extreme weather, the Cyber Samurai was a modern marvel before the Fall of Man, silencing those who sought to silence. Detailed by its engineers with more finesse, and an emphasis on many quick slashes over a few large ones for increased probability of damage, the cauterizing blades would leave less to clean up when the infiltrators were disposed of. The unflinching samurai warrior epitomized the cold-blooded murderer, moving onto his next assignment with no remorse or time for contemplation
- New Scout Avatar: Hermes
* For centuries Hermes has carried messages and souls from Newerth to the afterlife-and avoided getting involved in the drama of mankind-but he could no longer stand by when the Hellbourne began poaching thousands of heaven-bound souls and using them for their fell means. And when he heard the rumor that wench Circe had joined the daemons, he couldn't run to the battlefield fast enough.
- New Devourer Avatar: Kodia, URSA Corps Devourer (HoN Tour Avatar)
* Kodia uses her mechanically superior brain to create the brawn for the URSA Corps, sifting through Legion and Hellbourne junkyards to salvage what her squad needs to survive and protect those caught between the warring factions and their vacillating, haphazard strategies. She will defend her URSA sisters to the death, and if that day comes she'll take as many enemies with her as she can.
- New Zephyr Avatar: Zephyr POG
* The POGS avatars are here! These high definition skins will be released one-per-patch and will be available via the store, Plinko, or both, depending upon the region.
== Bug Fixes and Optimizations ==
- Fixed tooltip errors with some of the balance changes
- Stampede now shows a visual indicator (visible to allies only) above the enemy target while Rampage is charging that target
- Fixed interaction between Watery Grave and Undertow
- Klanx's Lackey and Zephyr's Cyclones will be cleared properly if Circe copies one of those heroes with Twisted Visage and its duration expires
- Can no longer pull or push Artesia's Essence Projection or Engineer's Steam Turret
- Malphas pets are properly displayed in the HoN Store and Learnatorium for all alt avatars
- Shards of Harkon projectiles apply their proper damage & stun in midair & if cast by the Spirit Mimic and the Spirit Mimic dies before the projectiles impact
- Withering Presence: Illusions will now take away HP at 1/3 of the regular rate
- Boris' Ensnare now has its proper icon again
- Dark Swarm debuff no longer displays the debuff on buildings
* No gameplay effect, i.e. Dark Swarm still reduces damage if buildings are outside the Dark Swarm radius
- Dark Swarm no longer mitigates damage against invulnerable units that are inside the Dark Swarm radius
- Impalers no longer apply a slow debuff to buildings