[V2.6.5] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 13:56
There will be a Game Client Patch v2.6.5 on 13th June 2012, 0700 hrs - 0959 hrs (GMT +8).
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
New Hero: Ravenor
And it comes with a free avatar: Dominus Ravenor
New Avatar: Witch Hunter
Release on 15th Jun
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to "DirectX" when the patch is complete.
== New Content ==
- Added new Early Access Hero: Ravenor
- Added new Limited Edition Early Access Alt Avatar: Dominus Ravenor
* Ravenor is a melee carry that builds up a significant amount of damage and mobility throughout a fight. Unlike other carries, the majority of Ravenor's damage is Magic allowing him to tear through high armor targets.
- Added new Witch Slayer Alt Avatar: Witch Hunter
== Optimizations & Bug Fixes ==
- Martyr, Pandamonium, Shadowblade's alt avatars were not showing in the hero view correctly
- Puppet Master: Voodoo Puppet is now visible to his team at all times
- Kinesis: Stasis Smash now correctly gives only 1 Mana Battery/ Power Supply charge
- Scout: Attacks can now be cancelled without triggering the cooldown on Disarm
- Players can now correctly view all announcers in vault when you own more than 6
- Fix for match stats not showing up correctly for people in clans
- Pets no longer persist after disconnect (such as Gawain or Booboo)
* Booboo now drops his items when the owner terminates