[V2.5.22] 9 May 2012: Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 08 May 2012 15:57
There will be a Game Client Patch v2.5.22 on 9th May 2012, 0700 hrs - 0959 hrs (GMT +8).
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
New Avatar: CyberValk
To see Cyber-Valk in action, click here to view the fan-made spotlight!
New Avatar: Crematorium Balph
(Scheduled to be released on 11th May 2012)
To see Crematorium Balph in action, click here to view the fan-made spotlight!
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to "DirectX" when the patch is complete.
== New Content ==
- Added new Valkyrie Alt Avatar: CyberValk
== General ==
- Tweaked the music
* Filesize has been reduced significantly
== Item Balance ==
- Cooldown reduced from 45 to 35 seconds.
== Hero Balance ==
- Spider Sting : The Spider no longer dies with the owner.
- Drink : Total drunk charges gained rebalanced from 4/6/8/10 to 3/6/9/12
- Drink : Charges are now gained every 0.65 seconds instead of every second
- Stagger : Manacost reduced from 40/50/60/70 to 45/50/55/60
- Master of the Mantra: Cast speed reduction removed
Master of Arms
- Weapon Enhancement: Repeater damage reduction from -50% at all levels to 20/30/40/50%
* This is a buff for levels 1, 2, and 3 of the ability while using the Repeater
- Judgment : Radius increased from 400/450/475/500 to 500
- Judgment : Damage increased from 75/125/200/275 to 70/140/210/280
- Judgment : Heal increased from 50/75/100/130 to 55/80/105/130
- Inhuman Nature : Mana return doubled for hero kills
- Withering Presence : Properly kills targets that have low life
== Optimizations and Bug Fixes ==
- Frostwolf Skull: Frost projectile works with all heroes properly now
- Artesia: Wander Range fixed so she gets feared correctly
- Artillery: No longer works in Tournament Mode
- Berzerker: Chain Spike scripting fixed so it works properly on enemies who use Shrunken Head
- Kinesis: Inherent Defense will now work with Harkon's Blade, no longer works with Barbed Armor
- Warbeast: Health Regen fixed to properly be 1
Discuss this here