[UPDATE] Patch v2.5.18 on 11th April 2012
- Published on Tuesday, 10 April 2012 14:27
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
(To be released on 13 April 2012)
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to·"DirectX" when the patch is complete.
== New Content ==
- Added new Moraxus Alt Avatar: Chainsaw Moraxus
- Added new Geomancer Alt Avatar: Geojuice (To be released on 13 April 2012)
== General ==
- Kuldra's Sheepstick and Barbed Armor can now be disassembled
- Kinesis, Gunblade, and Blitz can no longer be used in Tournament Rules
== Item Balance ==
- Reduced recipe cost from 900 to 800 gold
== Hero Balance ==
- Cataclysmic Assault: Duration increased from 5/6/7 to 6/7/8 seconds
- Whirling Blade: Chance now starts at 0% and increases by 8% every time he is attacked
* Can no longer proc many attacks in a row, at least 1 attack must happen between spins now
* Much higher chance to spin around the 4th attack
* Still activates on 12th attack no matter what
- Cannon Ball: Cast Action Time reduced from 300 to 200 (the ability starts casting sooner) milliseconds
- Cyclones: No longer gains charges from non-organic units
- Gust: Damage reduced from 75/150/225/300 to 70/140/210/280
- Typhoon: Cooldown increased from 100 seconds to 120/110/100 seconds
== Optimizations and Bug Fixes ==
- Fixed a Berserker bug where he could do double damage with Chain Spike
- Bottle has been optimized for better performance
- Mystic Tempest model and animations have been fixed so effects play on him correctly