Server Maintenance and Patch v2.5.15 on 21st Mar
- Published on Tuesday, 20 March 2012 13:01
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
- We are currently still updating the game servers. This will take approximately another 1 hour. Game service will resume at around 1200 hrs (GMT +8).
(To be released on 23rd March 2012)
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to·"DirectX" when the patch is complete.
- Added new Early Access Hero: Gunblade
- Added new Limited Edition Early Access Alt Avatar: Warmonger Gunblade
- Added new Electrician Alt Avatar: Demonbuster Electrician
- Added new Taunt: Chiprel Taunt
- Changes to Forests of Caldavar:
* The rightmost Hellbourne creep camp can no longer be pulled into the lane
* The cliffs between the second and third Legion Towers are now blocked correctly
- Ward of Revelation now displays the area of revelation while placing
- Gladius Beardicus' Call To Arms now has more visual feedback and impact
- Hydraxis auto-attack animations and effects have been updated with alternating projectiles
- Classic Pollywog Priest animation sounds are now old school Classic Pollywog Priest sounds
- Queen Bee Monarch's textures have been optimized for low resolution settings
- Damage from Pe-King Duck's Vault has been moderated
- Fixed Mandromeda's portrait
- Fixed Conquest Maliken's Possession to make the armor linger correctly
- Fixed Logger Legionnaire's spin after 11 charges to show the correct model
- Fixed Amun-Ra's Ashes to Ashes to add charges when taking damage from invulnerable units
- Fixed Predator's Terror to give allied heroes in range an attack speed buff