Patch 2.5.13 on 7th Mar
- Published on Tuesday, 06 March 2012 16:24
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
[Update]: - Downtime has been extended to 1030 hrs (GMT +8)
- Game Service has resumed as at 1030 hrs (GMT +8)
New Early Access Hero:
New Early Access Hero Avatar:
Will be given for FREE if we achieve 50,000 concurrent online users by this weekend!
- This will be credited after a Server Maintenance on 14th March 2012)
List of known issues:
1. Purchasing EA Hero - Kinesis will come with a FREE alternate avatar symbol. The symbol is not showing properly. - Will be fixed after a Server Maintenance on 14th March 2012.
2. Kinesis in-game guide is missing. - Will be fixed tonight.
3. The hero models will not appear after re-selecting the same hero during Hero Selection. - Will be fixed after a Server Maintenance on 14th March 2012.
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to·"DirectX" when the patch is complete.
- Added new Early Access Hero: Kinesis
- Added new Limited Edition Early Access Alt Avatar: Zeta Kinesis
- Added new Voodoo Jester Alt Avatar: Voodoo Raptor
* Created by community member Strider
* Voodoo Raptor will be given out for FREE if we achieve 50,000 concurrent online users by this weekend!
- Berzerker is no longer Early Access and is now available to all Legacy players
- Grave Locket: Correctly gets a charge if you kill someone with a pet
- Draconis: Fixed passive effects from playing while sheeped
- Drunken Master: Drunk charges gained from a kill now correctly buff Stagger
- Fayde: Fixed her Alt Avatar getting Clearvision correctly
- Gemini: Fire split form movespeed tooltip fixed
- Geomancer: Fixed his Alt Avatar to show up in the store correctly for Free players
- Lord Salforis: Fixed passive effects from playing while sheeped
- Parasite: Can no longer use Infest while inside of a unit. This correctly fixes a bug where you cannot see the cooldown and the cooldown reset incorrectly sometimes