Patch 2.3.2 Live Now
- Published on Wednesday, 07 December 2011 10:37
New Alt Avatar:
Father Time Chronos
*Available on 9 Dec
Update Installation Fails / Crashes At White Progress Bar
If you are having issues updating your game client, please try the alternatives below:
- Ensure that your Windows-installation is up-to-date and install all the available patches and service packs!
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
- Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Riht-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK
Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process".
Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Also, you may try to switching your Video Driver to "OpenGL" in-game. To do so, go to Settings Graphics, select "OpenGL" and try patching again. Revert it back to "DirectX" when the patch is complete.
If you have any relevant issues or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to sought them out at our Technical Support forum: http://forum.hon.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Technical-Support
Full Change Log:
- Added a new Chronos Alt Avatar: Father Time Chronos
* Voiced by the most epic Old Man ever
* Will be available to purchase on the 2nd
* You can check out his original concept art at http://javivi-chester.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4b9vzl
- Fixed Flux's Magnetic Surge
- You now join stream chat channels when going to them in HoN TV, not just when going to them via notification
- Stream chat channels are no longer single user in size