Patch 2.2.7 Live Now!
- Published on Wednesday, 09 November 2011 08:28
For those who haven't received the compensation yet, we are still in the process of giving out the coins. Click here to report your issue. Thanks for your patience.
New Alt Avatar:
Update Installation Fails / Crashes At White Progress Bar
If you are having issues updating your game client, please try the alternatives below:
- Ensure that your Windows-installation is up-to-date and install all the available patches and service packs!
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
- Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Riht-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK
Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process".
Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Also, you may try to switching your Video Driver to "OpenGL" in-game. To do so, go to Settings > Graphics, select "OpenGL" and try patching again. Revert it back to "DirectX" when the patch is complete.
If you have any relevant issues or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to sought them out at our Technical Support forum: http://forum.hon.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Technical-Support
Full Change Log:
- Added a new Alt Avatar: Demented Witch
- Added some new sound effects for Ronin Swiftblade
- Cooldown from 12/20 seconds to 20 seconds
- Reduced starting Armor from 1.12 to 1.02
- Reduced starting Strength from 22 to 21
- Starting Armor reduced from 3.38 to 2.88
- Starting Agility from 15 to 13
- Intelligence growth from 1.8 to 2.1
- Earth’s Grasp radius increased from 170 to 180
Master of Arms
- Acid Bomb now deals 75% damage to non heroes
- Starting Armor reduced by 1 (5.90 -> 4.90)
- Heavenly Vault combo reworked
* Damage rescaled so that each additional application will deal half of the previous
* Landing affector time increased by 200ms, size increased by 50 AoE to accomodate for this change
* Maximum damage of Vault combo is now 250+125+63 at level 4
- Teleport cooldown increased from 60 to 90/75/60
- Starting Strength reduced from 23 to 21
- Voodoo Wards cooldown increased from 100 to 120/110/100
- Shiver day sight range from 500/500/1600/1600 to 700/700/1200/1200
- Shiver night sight range from 500/500/1200/1200 to 500/500/1000/1000
- Call of Winter manacost increased from 25 to 50
- Removed the Flash of Darkness minimum range requirement
- Strength growth from 2.5 to 2.2
== Bugfixes ==
- Fixed up tooltips across the board that were out of date, inaccurate, or had other issues
- Fixed some water tiles in Caldavar that didn't match up
- Fixed a bunch of hero select sounds (Newer ones like Martyr, MoA, Monarch, Rev, etc)
- Fixed the slow from Deja Vu so it's interaction with Slow Immunity works correctly
- Fixed Rocket Barrage hitting units behind Chipper
- Fixed Corrupted Conduit fully charging even when a unit was deleted
* Examples of deleted units are like Gemini's pets when you recombine, Forsaken Archer's Piercing Arrows illusion, or someone being terminated from the game
- Fixed his Trample from still going after Cthulhuphant dies
- Fixed so you cannot disjoint him while he is rotating around someone
- Fixed his pick sound (Seriously, for real this time!~)
- Fixed Earth's Grasp radius to be correct
Master of Arms
- Fixed his Physical DOT so it does not proc Nomad's Edge Counter
- Fixed interaction between Mirage Strike illusion and deleted units
- Fixed an exploit where if Parasite attempts to use Blood Chalice inside a creep, he can gain mana without losing any Health
- Fixed Plague Carrier from vanishing when used on deleted units
- Fixed a small bug with Defile for the charge-maximizing timer check
- Optimized Desert's Curse
- Fixed so that the illusion dies properly if the target the illusion was attacking gets deleted
- Readjusted values on Mirage so it matches the new illusion lifetimes (4/4.5/5 seconds)
- Fixed her being able to disjoint her own rotating projectiles in weird ways