Patch 2.2.3 Live Now!
- Published on Wednesday, 19 October 2011 09:04
New Gold Collection Avatar:
Click HERE To View Video
He will only be available for one week, so don't miss your chance to get him
Update Installation Fails / Crashes At White Progress Bar
It is important to keep your Windows-installation up-to-date, so use Windows Update and install all the available patches and service packs!
If this doesn't help, try the following:
Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. right-click the icon for the program
2. click Properties
3. click the Compatibility tab.
4. set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. click Apply and OK
If you are using XFire make sure to quit any instance of it before trying to update.
Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it.
Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
If you still cannot get HoN to update properly, please make a new post on the http://forum.hon.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Technical-Support
Full Change Log:
- When night to day or day to night transitions occur in game, the game will now play a sound to indicate the transition
* A rooster crows for the night to day transition, and a wolf howls for the day to night transition
- Teleporting states in grimms now persist after death (So if you click it and die your body will go over as the effects show)
- Fixed courier upgrading not counting for GPM calculations
- UI script environment stack overflow is no longer a fatal error
- Updated the Herodex to not be broken
- Fixed Geomancer and Cthulhuphant icons
- Fixed up Logger's Hatchet sounds
- Added a Gold Collection Alt Avatar: Gladius Beardicus
* He will only be available for one week, so don't miss your chance to get him
== Heroes and Items ==
- Removed minrange of 200
- Fixed his Path of Destruction so that the meteor heals himself if he is magic immune
- Now doesn't teleport to (0,0) if the target she's inside gets deleted instead of killed/dying regularly
- Prevents silly things like Vindicator's aura from silencing her if she pops out of a hero
- Moved to Legion
- Fixed his Illusive Dash's state expiration so it won't displace Monkey King with the second dash if Monkey King is invulnerable at the time the state expires.
- Also optimized the stun-check tag
- Made his ultimate toggle-able so the player can creep pull and neutral without any tedious spam-clicking
- Fixed an issue where Mirage Strike was checking for the wrong target for invulnerability
- Fixed Mirage Strike so that the illusion dies after 0.5s (via the death state) when the proxy_entity dies (the thing that the illusion is attacking) rather than lingering for ~3 seconds standing still & doing nothing.
- Fixed True Strike and Mirage Strike so they don't play through fog
- Fixed an onframe-infest bug so the Infested target dies properly if the Infest projectile impacts on the same frame as Parasite's death
- Added a visual AoE indicator to Contagion upon hovering the cast cursor over the target
- Optimized Desert's Curse
- Fixed a small issue so that the illusion dies properly if the target the illusion was attacking gets deleted
- Readjusted values on Mirage so they match the new illusion lifetimes (4/4.5/5 seconds)
== Tooltip fixes==
- (Bombardier) Sticky bomb deals magic damage
- (Bombardier) Bombard deals magic damage
- (Electrician) Cleansing shock deals true damage to summons
- (Fayde) Burning Shadows deals magic damage
- (Ra) Ashes to Ashes deals magic damage
- (Puzzlebox Mauler) Last Stand deals true damage
You can discuss Here!