2.0.37 Patch on 7 July
- Published on Wednesday, 06 July 2011 16:25
Emerald Warden joins the battlefield on 7 July! Garena HoN will be patched to 2.0.37 on Thursday morning. Two heroes, Flux and Marty will be unblocked for everyone tomorrow.
What is going to happen on 7 July:
When you log in Garena Heroes of Newerth, a message will popup and ask you to update your HoN. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type the command
Expected Server Down Time:
7:00AM to 10:00AM, GMT+8, 7 July 2011
Full change log:
- You are now able to view other chat channels in the time period between the lobby countdown and the game's start
- You can now hold shift to drag and drop shop items into the quickslots
- Pause functionality cleaned up on the backend
- Vast and unending interface memory reductions
- Fixed account switching not clearing clan / buddy list
- Fixed Frostwolf Skull projectiles with alt avatars
- Added Baby Taunt
- Added new Gold Collection Alt Avatar: Leprechaun Blacksmith
== Items ==
Charged Hammer no longer allowed
Geometer's Bane no longer allowed
Iron Shield allowed now
Wingbow allowed now
- Fixed its active buff so it will reduce SuperiorMagic damage as well
== Heroes ==
- Added a New Hero: Emerald Warden
- Fixed Sear & Harkon's Blade so they will stack
- Fixed Demonic Pathogen spreading to nothing if you manually spread it when no valid targets are around.
- Added a timer when the Demonic Pathogen is in "pre-spread mode"
- Fixed his Frenzy's multicast application from going through Magic Immunity
- Tweaked his silence so it's scripting is better
The Dark Lady
- Made Cover of Darkness application go through invulnerability
- Fixed Rotten Grasp from applying the immobilizing+damage over time if the target gets pushed out of the Rotten Grasp
- Tweaked Release slow scaling (again), thanks to Habile
- Tweaked Magnetic Surge so it won't have any collision problems at certain distances
- Tweaked Discharge so it won't have any collision problems at certain distances
- Added Grapple double-tap functionality as a single button press to E
- Fixed Enfeeble & Harkon's Blade interaction so they now stack
- Fixed buildings being turned blue while Forced Evolution was on.
- Fixed a fog bug with his Mirage Strike
- Fixed a bug where if you used Flurry and immediately queue up Cannonball, Pandamonium will appear to be "frozen"
- Fixed role/description
- Fixed LODs
- Fixed Leech so it's not true damage
- Fixed Draining Venom so that his infested minion receives the attacking debuff application when that minion is an ally.
- Fixed Draining Venom so that it applies the correct state level now
- Fixed Parasite + Homecoming Stone bug when Parasite latches on the target on the same frame the unit teleports
- Fixed Parasite being both dead and alive at the same time with Infest
- Fixed enemies of Puppet Master being able to teleport to Voodoo Master with Post Haste
- Tweaked his Stampede when it completes
- Fixed her alt avatar not playing the proper cast sound when she uses Shadow to summon her illusion
- Fixed Toxicity & Harkon's Blade so they will stack
- Made him not magically stand up if he dies during his Cold Shoulder
- Made Gust do damage to ancients
* Ancients are still immune to the push portion of Gust