Official Launch on 29 June
- Published on Monday, 27 June 2011 16:42
Garena is very proud to announce that Garena Heroes of Newerth will be launched officially on 29 June, 2011.
Heroes of Newerth, which was developed in the imprint of the Defense of the Ancients modification for Warcraft III, has finally launched after some 10 months in beta testing in South East Asia, where hundreds of thousands of Asian players enjoyed the exciting gaming experience provided by Garena and S2 Games.
What you can expect in the official launch:
1. Match Making region selection. You can choose to play with players from Singapore, Malaysia or Philippines.
2. New servers! Server categories will be separated into REG (previous GREG servers), Malaysia VIP, Singapore VIP and Philippines VIP (new!).
3. A VIP system which gives extra privileges to Very Important Players.
4. New Alternative Couriers available. You can customize your couriers into chicken, dragon or even penguin.
5. New Taunt available. Gore Taunt, the bloody finish to a successful taunt!
6. Two more new hero avatars: Mutant Parasite and King Ra.
7. PSR MMR compression and a stat reset.
Heroes of Newerth is , and will always be a Free to Play game. With the game going official launch, you can only expect better game content and services from Garena and S2 Games!
View Frequent Asked Questions HERE.