[V3.0.7] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 11:21
There will be a Game Client Patch v3.0.7 on 10 April 2013, 0700 hrs - 0959 hrs (GMT +8).
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
The Black Legionnaire
The Black Legion Martyr
The Black Legion Smith
The Black Legion Engineer
The Black Legion Scout
== New Content ==
- Added new Black Legion Avatars!
- Descendants of the Five Disciples, the Black Legion are the tip of the spear against the Hellbourne. Jeraziah and Ophelia sent them on a covert operation - and likely a suicide mission - to close the Scar. Their quest resulted in something much more dangerous!
- Added new Legionnaire Alt Avatar: Quintan the Black Legionnaire
- A descendant of the Fifth Disciple, Quintan leads the Black Legion with his massive axe, shield, and the original Helm of the Black Legion. His weapons and equipment change depending on your item builds and which members of the Black Legion you own!
- Added new Martyr Alt Avatar: Unum the Black Legion Martyr
- Unum is a descendant of the First Disciple and the healer and chaplain of the Black Legion. With Sol's divine guidance, Unum fears no daemon and certainly not death.
- Added new Blacksmith Alt Avatar: Dyad the Black Legion Smith
- Dyad is descended from the Second Disciple and helps his Black Legion brothers keep their gear sharp and ready. When they aren't pounding out dents, his twin hammers bring chaos upon Hellbourne skulls.
- Added new Engineer Alt Avatar: Troika the Black Legion Engineer
- Descended from the Third Disciple, Troika builds all the infernal weapons the Black Legion carries into battle, and his flamethrower spews burning liquid blessed with Sol's holy wrath.
- Added new Scout Alt Avatar: Tetra the Black Legion Scout
- Tetra carries the blood of the Fourth Disciple and is the stealthy point man for the Black Legion. It's a shame his victims don't get to appreciate his dapper trench coat and uniform before he puts his sabre and pistol to work.
- Added new Thunderbringer Alt Avatar: Syrrus
- Tired of getting burned by Thunderbringer's bolts, the Hellbourne sent a daemon to steal the shamanic lore that grants power to the ancient Beast. Now Syrrus brings those mystic energies against the Legion, and the sky will crackle with his corruption!
- Added new Gold Edition Devourer Alt Avatar: Jin Chan
- Legend states that when Jin Chan appears it is a sign of good luck and impending wealth. This is true, as long as this fierce golden toad is on your team and you don't get too close to his pet frog (Warning: he'll steal more than your money).
- Added new Bramble Alt Avatar: Fungal Bramble
- There are many types of deadly mushrooms, but none more lethal than those growing on Fungal Bramble since she wandered into the Rulian Marsh. And if her swampy spores don't get you, her serpentine vines and tentacles will!
== Bugs Fixes and optimizations ==
- Empath: Illusory Veil fixed so that its displacement effect only affects enemy units instead of all units
- Gauntlet: His corpse doesn't stand up if he dies before his Gauntlet Blast projectile impacts anything
- Prisoner 945: The Ol' Ball and Chain is no longer able to pull ancients to prevent a lane creep pulling exploit in the Hellbourne bottom lane
- Swiftblade: Blade Frenzy fixed so that the attacking model is correct
- Tempest: Glacial Blasts tooltip no longer changes midgame
- Spellshards now properly amplifies the damage of the following spells:
* Bubbles' Kelp Field
* Draconis' Blazing Flight
* Monkey King's Wan Jin Slam
- Fixed duplicate entries or non existing entries for the following heroes:
* Blood Hunter
* Emerald Warden
* Forsaken Archer
* The Gladiator
- Optimized Game Interface with the following fixes:
* Fixed/Improved the spacing on the scoreboard
* Calling an AFK kick can now only be done with the kick button, not by clicking anywhere on the player's name in the menu
* People who were already kicked for being AFK no longer show up in the AFK kick list.
* Attribute tooltips are no longer shown when hovering the primary attribute icon for entities without a primary attribute (such as couriers)
* Quickly moving between entities that can/can't shop, or quickly moving in and out of range of the shop can no longer cause the shop open/close button to disappear when it should be visible.
- Optimized Enhanced Buffs
- Game Vote: Fixed an error about a missing texture on start-up
- Game Chat: Decreased the size of the input box to match the max length of a sendable chat message (long messages no longer get truncated)
- The invite a player box in MM no longer disappears after every invite (unless you manually close it) if you don't have at least 3 people in your group