[V3.3.6] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 25 March 2014 12:59
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
Ragnarok Hel Skin
| New Avatar:
Battle Armor Athena
| New Avatar:
Scoutzo The Clown
Na Khom Thai
- HonTour World Finals
* After a 6 month long season, the best teams from around the world are meeting in Bangkok, Thailand to compete for their share of $150,000+, the biggest prize pool ever in HoN history. Will Stay Green become the back to back HoN Tour champions or will another team rise to the challenge and knock them off the pedestal?
* Tune in to watch between March 28th and March 30th on http://www.twitch.tv/garenahonsea
== New Content ==
- New Wretched Hag Avatar: Baba Yaga
* Not much is known of Baba Yaga, the kooky old woman who lives on the edge of the Legion's eastern forests. Legend has it she flies around in a large mortar, killing people who have wandered too far into her domain and collecting their heads to sustain her longevity. Her magic broom, it is said, is used to erase evidence of her crimes, and her dilapidated home is a sentient hut with chicken legs. But nobody really believes any of those ridiculous rumors. Nobody who has lived to tell the tale, anyway...
- New Voodoo Jester Avatar: Ragnarök Hel Skin
* In her brief and brutal time on Newerth, Hel has realized the land of the living is truly on the verge of Ragnarök, the great battle that will result in the death of many powerful gods, including Odin, Thor, Týr, and Loki. She has adorned herself with the proper attire and weaponry to begin the battle, as well as welcome her new guests to the realm of the dead.
- New Demented Shaman Avatar: Battle Armor Athena
* The ancient pantheons and archaic gods are growing stronger as heroes of the Legion lose faith in their god Sol. Now many of the warriors pray to Athena, companion to heroes and goddess of righteous warfare. She has answered their pleas, stepping into the ranks among them and becoming the embodiment of heroic inspiration.
- New Legionnaire Avatar: Boudica
* This fierce female warlord of the savage tribes beyond Grimm's Crossing has had enough. The Hellbourne generals have sent wave after wave of daemons to claim her land, slaughter her people, and burn her crops. After years of defending her homeland, Boudica has realized she must take the fight to the enemy. She can be found at the front of any battle, calling the cursed enemy to come and fight her, for she knows that will bring a swifter end to the war.
- New Flint Beastwood Avatar: Flinty Widowmaker
* Flint Beastwood's lethal twin sister Flinty Widowmaker left her brother's side years ago, eschewing the family's obsolete attachment to ancient heirloom weaponry and embracing the most modern tools of killing she could find. She operated behind the scenes for years as a spy, but now that the Legion and Hellbourne are paying more for assassinations than information, she has put her lethal skills on the market for the highest bidder.
- New Succubus Avatar: POGs Succubus
* The POGS avatars are here! These high definition skins will be released one-per-patch and will be available via the store, Plinko, or both, depending upon the region.
- New Scout Avatar: Scoutzo the Clown
* Hey, kids! Ever feel like your games are just a joke? Wanna teach those "pros" how much fun ganking can be? Stop clownin' around and pick up your very own Scoutzo avatar, straight outta' Caldavar's own Traveling Big Top Circus! This wacky fellow will have them dying of laughter before they even see him! Time to get silly!
- Added new Announcer: Na Khom Thai Announcer
* Be Hee-larious with this tip top in a box announcer pack! Put a Na Khom in that Taunt!