[V3.5.3] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 12 August 2014 15:40
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
|New EA Avatar:
| New EA Avatar:
| New Avatar:
Ursa Corps Moraxus
== New Hero ==
- New Legion Agility Hero: Tarot
* For centuries, the Ageless Oracle has been reborn at the peak of conflict to serve as the voice of the gods and share her visions with the mortals, but to never interfere. Reborn after the Beast Bone Years as Tarot, a fortuneteller who travels with her caravan of gypsies through the ravaged Forest of Caldavar, she foresaw the downfall of Maliken Grimm and the opening of The Scar but was powerless to stop it.
Now Tarot has visions of the destruction of the World Tree, and with full awareness of the doomed future of Newerth she cannot continue with mere divination. She must join the fight against the Hellbourne and tip fate, wavering on the precarious tip of destruction, toward life!
- New Tarot EA Avatar: Icosa
* Icosa is not your traditional gamer girl. While other players are content with having fun, Icosa's motivation is not only to win, but to completely obliterate her opponents until they don't want to play anymore. She takes her obsessions to the extreme, learning all the small intricacies of every game and dressing up in only the most accurate cosplay outfits to satiate her desire to be the best on and off the tabletop battlefield. Despite her tough exterior, she is still a little girl at heart, and can't help but get excited over cute drawings or plastic models.
- New Tarot Avatar: Tyche
* In ancient times the capricious goddess Tyche served as a mediator between the gods and mortals, dispensing her wealth and luck-both good and bad-according to the whims of Mount Olympus. When the gods descended from the heavens to join the battle between the Legion and Hellbourne, Tyche found herself unnecessary and forgotten. No longer! She will once again walk among mankind and share her fortune and various forms of luck, and all of Newerth will kneel and worship her (if they know what's good for them).
== New Content ==
- New Bloodhunter Skin: Balrog Gargoyle
* The Gargoyles of Blackwal have quickly embraced the horror of the war between the Legion and Hellbourne, and while some take flight directly toward the endless conflict, others take a daemonic detour into the Scar, where they plunge into the boiling, nefarious lava to be imbued with the screaming flames of tortured souls and become searing creatures who can only be quenched by rivers of blood.
- New Geomancer Avatar Skin: Chameleon Basilisk
* The eternal enemy of the World Tree continues to evolve as he seeks to poison the roots of the Legion's hope, and his new form allows him to shift the hue of his scales to blend into his surroundings. So far this has kept him hidden from Draconis, but the flame dragon will stop at nothing to protect the precious World Tree. A new form may be required by Draconis to counter the Chameleon Basilisk's transformation...
- New Gravekeeper Avatar Skin: Wave Queen Hestia
* An ally and protector of those under the sea, her followers dropped to insignificant numbers after the coastal regions of Newerth were submerged during a massive tectonic shift and the people who revered her had drowned. All that remains of the gentle goddess are a few broken statues off the western coast and remnants of small idols buried in the sand where past settlements had made their homes. Legends of her generosity still exist among certain elders, who herald her as the spirit of the water, granting fishermen their livelihood and sailors calming seas.
- New Demented Shaman Avatar Skin: Goddess Armor Athena
* Though Athena is the deity of heroic endeavour and warfare, she is also the goddess of wisdom and strategy. Because of these attributes, she realized that while the foot soldiers appreciate her presence among the rank and file, the royalty and leadership of the Legion expect a certain level of presentation in their gods. As a result, she has strategically adorned herself in flowing white and polished gold, and now that the haughty have approved and accepted her, she can get back to killing the enemy.
- New Moraxus Avatar: URSA Corps Moraxus (HoN Tour Avatar)
* The URSA Corps is an elite unit of female warriors who have shirked all allegiance to kings, queens and causes, choosing instead to fight for justice and defence of the innocents, no matter how many enemies they gain in the process.
Axia takes her role of protector very seriously and has a very distinct sense of honor for herself and the URSA Corps. She is eager to stand between aggressors and the defenseless to absorb damage with her armor and shield, then dole out twice as much with her energy-bladed axes. There are many shallow graves across Newerth dug with axe blades and filled with foolish warriors who challenged the URSA Corps...or simply spoke ill of the all-female unit.
- URSA Gold Name Color (HoNTour SEA)
* Show your support for the URSA Corps and HoNTour SEA! If you own the Gauntlet, Devourer, and Moraxus URSA Corps avatars, charge into the Name Color department of the HoN store and claim your URSA Gold Name Color!
- Pharaoh POG
* The POGS avatars are here! These high definition skins will be released one-per-patch and will be available via the store, Plinko, or both, depending upon the region.
- URSA Music Added
== Hero Balance ==
- Watery Grave: Slow duration increased from 3.5 to 4 seconds
- Undertow: Deep Puddles are now back as a 30% Movement Speed slow
- Undertow: Puddle duration increased from 8/12/16/20 to 20 seconds at all levels
- Undertow: Cooldown rescaled from 25/20/15/10 to 20 seconds at all levels
- Undertow: Damage rescaled from 125 to 100/125/150/175 to enemy Heroes and 150,200,250,300 to all other units
- In My Element: Reveal range decreased from 450 to 400
- In My Element: Invisibility fade time decreased from 3 to 2 seconds
- In My Element: Now grants unitwalking
- Perfect Storm: Cooldown decreased from 150 to 120 seconds
+ The tremble rework was meant to be an eye opening shift for the hero and for the community. This was to let Tremble see a fair amount of gameplay. We have been watching tremble closely and we have toned him a bit back and took him out of competitive play until we are sure he is right where he needs to be
- No longer allowed in Tournament Rules games
- Dark Swarm: Mana Cost increased from 15 to 20
- Dark Swarm: Damage per second decreased from 30/40/50/60 to 20/30/40/50
+ Parasite has always been hard to target for a kill with the ability to infest. With the latest health changes we made Parasite become even harder to deal with. This change will ensure that Parasite can never pop out of a unit and immediately jump into another one.
- Infest: If the cooldown is below 5 seconds while inside a unit, whenever you exit the creep the cooldown will reset to 5 seconds
== Bug Fixes and Optimizations ==
- Ursa Corp Merrick effects will now play properly in the store
- Units affected by Kuldra's Sheepstick will now face the correct direction visually
The Dark Lady
- Movement animations for all her avatars fixed for low and medium graphics settings
- Magnetic Surge push effect is now visible for all alt avatars
- Twin Fangs touch radius at the end increased to always deal damage within the stun radius
- Shrapnel Lodestone now holds his weapon correctly
- Fixed graphical issues with Slasher Maliken and Humility when using Sword Throw
- Protected Groove when boosted by Staff of the Master no longer gets interrupted by items that don't break channeling
- Staccato now gives Mana Battery & Power Supply a charge on the initial cast
- Baba Yaga no longer loses her torso when purchasing Frostwolf's Skull
Discuss the patch here!