[4.2.6] Patch Note - Price Polly!
- Published on Wednesday, 08 November 2017 16:49
Version 4.2.6 - 07 November 2017
== Design ==
= Heroes =
- Duration reduced from 30/40/50 seconds to 30/35/40 seconds.
- Movement Speed bonus reduced from 15% to 10%.
- Movement Speed lowered from 300 to 290.
- Can now be set to auto-cast whenever the ability is off cooldown and the state is not currently applied.
- Lackey's shot no longer deals damage in an area of effect, and now only affects the main attack target.
- Magic Damage increased from 15/30/45/60 to 30/40/50/60.
- Now has a cooldown of 4/3/2/0 seconds.
- Damage Reduction decreased from 16/32/48/64% to 15/25/35/45%.
In My Element
- Riptide's icon on the minimap is now displayed to enemy units if he is within 800 radius of a visible enemy hero.
* Credits to iamDalle for the suggestion!
- Movement Speed Slow reduced from 10/20/30/40% to 10% at all levels.
== Matchmaking Maps & Modes ==
Champions of Newerth (CoN)
- Map: Forests of Caldavar
- Mode: Counter Pick
Forests of Caldavar
- All Pick
- Single Draft
- Balanced Random
- Hero Ban
- All Random
- Blind Ban
== New Content ==
= HoN Tour =
New HoN Tour Cthulhuphant Avatar: HoN Tour Cthulhu
- Behold, tryhards, the true HoN Tour Champion! HoN Tour Cthulhu holds and defends the HoN Tour trophy with a burning desire to trample any challengers who dare step into his lane and try to wrest the trophy from him. If you're mad enough to even consider this task, you'd best bring four of your most skilled comrades and have the favor of the gods on your side, for this supreme conqueror of all things HoN Tour is ready to make a trophy out of you!
= New Moon Warriors =
+ Some believe Lunari the Moon Goddess has become desperate with the arrival of the Third Corruption and the crumbling of the heavens and hells -- and if she has, who could blame her? Still, many of her followers and even some outsiders question her choice of the naive schoolgirls from Adkarna as the New Moon Warriors, and it remains to be seen whether this selection is one of panic or divine brilliance.
New Moon Warrior Drunken Master Avatar: Drunken Moonster
- Shockingly, Moonster wasn't chosen by Lunari to help save Newerth from total destruction, but that won't stop him from worshipping everything about the goddess and her New Moon Warriors. He started with small parties themed around the celebration of Moon, her friends, and all they do to keep this world safe. The theme quickly spread into elaborate decorations, then costumes, then full-blown cosplay and drinking games. Every time one of the New Moon Warriors turns a baddie into a pile of dust, whips them into outer space, or just flat-out humiliates them, everybody has to drink. Because of their total dominance on the battlefield, Drunken Moonster is in a constant state of inebriation, which has led him to believe he may actually be the missing member of this badass troupe...
New Moon Warrior Silhouette Avatar: Venus
- As a star dancer at the private Adkarna school, Venus was known for moving with a grace and efficiency that made even the most difficult routines look easy. It didn't hurt that she looked fantastic in the official school colors, light gold and dark gold, which also happened to be her two favorite colors (and metals). When Lunari chose her to stand beside her best friends to defend all of Newerth, it was a simple matter to apply her dance training and props to warfare rather than entertainment. It's still an art form, she insists, and she still gets to wear gold on gold.
= General =
New Pollywog Priest Avatar: Prince Polly
- The Chief Pollywog Priests of the Wild Cults wield their well-earned political and magical powers after years of intense studies, dedication to their tribes, and relentless training. The Pollywog Princes of those tribes carry abilities and influence equal to (greater than, the Princes would say) the Priests, but their power is granted by birthright and bloodline rather than merit. This creates a bit of tension between the two groups, but Prince Polly sees no reason for conflict -- a Priest is born to serve, worship, and sacrifice, and a Prince is born to be served, worshiped, and sacrificed for. That said, when his tribe is in danger Prince Polly stands right next to the Priests in the front ranks, risking his royal blood to vanquish the threat as quickly as possible. For as soon as the enemy is destroyed, the parade in his honor can begin!
== Bug Fixes & Optimizations ==
= Heroes =
- Minimap icons produced by Geo Stalk can no longer be hovered over.
* Prevents obstruction of the minimap when hovering over those icons.
- Shards of Harkon's orbiting projectiles will now properly inherit invisibility on the target they are attached to.
- Misfit Myrmidon now plays the correct voice clip when you get a kill or assist.
- Master's Legacy's state should no longer prevent Mirage's Manifest subskill from appearing in rare circumstances.
- Counter Attack and Way of the Sword scripting has been cleaned up & optimized.