[V2.6.15] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 12:40
There will be a Game Client Patch v2.6.15 on 22nd August 2012, 0700 hrs - 0959 hrs (GMT +8). Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
New Collector's Edition Avatar:
New Limited Edition Avatar:
New Alt Avatar:
Blood Moon Queen
(To be released on 27th August 2012)
(To be released on 24th August 2012)
== New Content ==
Introducing the 7 Deadly Sins Collector's Edition!
- 7 unique Deadly Sins Avatars will be released over the course of 7 weeks
- Collecting all 7 Deadly Sins Avatars will bestow a unique special effect on each of the 7 Deadly Sins Avatars!
- The First Deadly Sin: Envy
* Added a new Collector's Edition Parasite Avatar: Envy
* Envy is the first of the Seven Deadly Sins to attack the Legion way of life. Desire for what others have is always a powerful corrupter and no one wants what others have more than Parasite! He will take you over, steal your buffs, and smile the entire time! How will you react when you see that your friends and neighbors have all that you desire? The power of Envy is unparalleled and will be drawing in both the forces of good and evil when its covetous ways are unleashed in Newerth!
- Added a new Limited Edition Legionnaire Alt Avatar: Executioner Legionnaire
* This Limited Edition Avatar will be at the "head" of the class when his axe swings into Newerth!
- Added a new Moon Queen Alt Avatar: Blood Moon Queen
* This New Avatar shows how Moon Queen gears up to harvest her foes in the full moon!
- Added a new Taunt : Acme Taunt
* This Amazing New Taunt Randomly drops different objects from the sky to crush your foes! This is the first taunt of its kind!
== General ==
Added Hero Death Tips
- All heroes now display a hero tip upon death!
- These Tips will either be about the hero that killed you or the hero you are playing
- Death Tips offer advice on how to use your hero more effectively and how to play against your opponents while you are in the respawn screen
- Lock Pick is less restrictive and you can now queue a Lock Pick game with more options as well
* Still requires five players in a group to enter a queue with Lock Pick options enabled
- Heavenly Vault can no longer be stopped mid vault
- Added an additional second in which the 2nd vault can be activated
- You can now select a Default Alt Avatar to use with a hero
* Check the box when selecting an Alt Avatar in the pick screen to set it as the Default
- You can now pick an Alt Avatar when you right-click a Potential Hero
== Optimizations & Bug Fixes ==
- Soulstealer: Soul Burst fixed so it correctly is centered on Soulstealer's cast position
- Improved attack timings for the following heroes
* Witch Slayer
* Patriot Bubbles
* Clockwork Forsaken