[V2.6.16] Patch Notes!
- Published on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 12:31
There will be a Game Client Patch v2.6.16 on 29th August 2012, 0700 hrs - 0959 hrs (GMT +8).
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
New Collector's Edition Avatar:
(Scheduled to be released on 29 August 2012)
New Alt Avatar:
(Scheduled to be released on 31 August 2012)
New Alt Avatar:
New Alt Avatar:
(Both Iron Flux and Icy Deadwood will only be made available in October, however, rumour has it that there will be means to get it way before their official release, eager to find out how? We're keeping you in suspense, so... STAY TUNED!)
== New Content ==
Introducing the 7 Deadly Sins Collector's Edition!
- 7 unique Deadly Sins Avatars will be released over the course of 7 weeks
- Collecting all 7 Deadly Sins Avatars will bestow a unique special effect on each of the 7 Deadly Sins Avatars!
- The Second Deadly Sin: Sloth
* Added a new Collector's Edition Armadon Avatar: Sloth
* The second sin to invade Newerth has infected its first Legion Hero! Everyone's favorite snot-nosed beast has finally had its shell cracked to reveal the ogre inside. Now with two heads trying to make decisions he is even slower to take action than ever before! The birds have begun nesting on his massive back and its all he can do to shake their nests away! This ponderous behemoth will be slowing things down for everyone around him as he takes to the field against his former friends and allies!
* (Scheduled to be released on 29 August 2012)
- Added a new Magebane Alt Avatar: Rage Bane
* Some magi believe that taking slaves is a good idea...until one of them discovers how to break the shackles and turn their power back on them! Rage Bane has entered Newerth determined to make the magi pay...Hellbourne first...but eventually all who wield such evil power must repent...or face his rage!
* (Scheduled to be released on 31 August 2012)
- Added a new Flux Alt Avatar: Iron Flux
* The savior of the Legion and slayer of Horsemen has returned with an all new Iron and Steel shell! Don't let his heroics go to waste attract your friends and repulse your foes with the power in his hands!
- Added a new Deadwood Alt Avatar: Icy Deadwood
* From the Northern forests of Newerth comes a chilly new Deadwood! Beware his frozen punch!
* (Both Iron Flux and Icy Deadwood will only be made available in October, however, rumour has it that there will be means to get it way before their official release, eager to find out how? We're keeping you in suspense, so... STAY TUNED!)
== Hero Balance ==
- Sticky Bomb: Cooldown changed from 20/18/16/14 to 17/16/15/14 seconds
- Starting Intelligence increased from 22 to 24
- Electric Shield: Activation cost increased from 5 to 10 Mana
- Whirlpool: Stun now hits Magic Immune units
- Rescaled base Attack Damage from 43-59 to 46-57
- Creeps now have a kill unit button placed on the neutral she controls
* This can only be activated if the neutral has not received any hero damage in the last 10 seconds
== Optimizations & Bug Fixes ==
- No longer able to teleport to allied pets if the owner of the pet disabled help
* This prevents griefing an allied Booboo by disabling it for 3 seconds
- Fixed Executioner Legionnaire so he spins the correct model instead of normal Legionnaire
- Monkey King's Alt Avatars should be properly silence when he starts his vault
- Fixed items giving a full refund if components were owned beyond the resell duration