Patch [V2.6.13] on 8th August 2012
- Published on Tuesday, 07 August 2012 14:42
There will be a Game Client Patch v2.6.13 on 8th August 2012, 0700 hrs - 1059 hrs (GMT +8).
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
New Early Access Hero:
New Limited Edition Alt Avatar:
New Premium Edition Alt Avatar:
New Ravenor Alt Avatar:
Storm Demon Ravenor
New Silhouette Alt Avatar:
Master Assassin Silhouette
== New Content ==
- Added new Early Access Hero: Rally
- Added new Limited Edition Early Access Alt Avatar: Warlord Rally
- Added new Premium Rally Alt Avatar: Joan D'Rally
* Rally is a melee strength hero who creates a new dynamic on the battlefield. Rally can Compel his allies to either save them or launch them into battle. Setting up a Seismic Slam that hits one or more targets will guarantee destruction upon his enemies.
- Added a limited edition new bundle: Shadow Pack (Includes Master Assassin Silhouette and Storm Demon Ravenor). Available until 14th August 2012
== Upcoming Contents ==
- Added a new Ravenor Alt Avatar: Storm Demon Ravenor (To be released on 10th August 2012)
- Added a new Silhouette Alt Avatar: Master Assassin Silhouette (To be released on 13th August 2012)
- Added new Salforis Alt Avatar: Lord Thanatos (To be released on 20th August 2012)
== General ==
- Accursed, Andromeda, Geomancer, Ravenant have been repriced!
- Pets are now deleted when the owner terminates
- Items that drop on death always lose ownership, even when dropping off a pet
- Fixed possible editor lockup when editing water
== Optimizations & Bug Fixes ==
- Courier: Fixed the courier from being pulled or pushed by abilities when immune
- Genjuro: Removed the animation from Genjuro so it does not stop any current channeling animations
- Genjuro: Fixed Harkon's Blade interaction so that the slow state of Genjuro will properly apply if you attack out of Genjuro's stealth state with Harkon's toggled on
- Null Stone: Fixed the reset effect making the dead hero glow for a split second when Null Stone goes off of cooldown
- Arachna: Fixed Spiderling so that it won't die if Arachna dies while the Spiderling is in midair
- Chronos: Fixed Chronofield so that units properly play their idle animation after it expires
- Empath: Fixed Homecoming Stone/ Post Haste so it won't immediately cancel if Empath uses it while in her " As One " state
- Nomad: Fixed Edge Counter so that it plays the correct animations for each respective alt
- Pebbles: Fixed Enlarge from playing the rock skin shed animation when he is invisible
- Pharaoh: Fixed an exploit with Wrath of the Pharaoh and Staff of the Master. You can no longer cast Wrath of the Pharaoh, pick up Staff of the Master (or get a courier/friend's hero to deliver it to you) and then use the secondary ultimate skill (hotkey "D") immediately after. The cooldowns will now be properly shared.
- Silhouette: Fixed White Lotus Silhouette's Sky Dance animation so that it uses the alt's model instead of the original's model