[V2.6.10] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 16:44
There will be a Game Client Patch v2.6.10 on 18th July 2012, 0700 hrs - 0959 hrs (GMT +8).
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
[UPDATE (10.00AM): Maintenance will be extended until further notice.]
Servers are up at 11.00AM.
Demon Hunter Zerker
To be released on 23rd July 2012
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to "DirectX" when the patch is complete.
== New Content ==
- Added new Swiftblade Alt Avatar: Bushi Swiftblade
- Added new Berzerker Alt Avatar: Demon Hunter Zerker
- Added new Bundle: Rage Pack
* Get both Bushi Swiftblade and Demon Hunter Zerker before its official release, all for a lower price
== General ==
- The updater for HoN has been completely reworked. The next time you patch, it will use this new updater process
- HoN no longer requires Administrator privileges to run on startup
* You will still have to give the updater process Administrator privileges when patching (Administrator privileges are necessary when patching or repairing a HoN installation
to avoid any permission issues it may encounter)
- The new updater also includes a repair tool designed to fix common errors that can arise from within a HoN installation. You can run the repair tool from the in-game options
menu (Options -> Repair Install)
* You can also update or repair with the "-update" or "-repair" command line options in-game (Windows only)
== Hero Balance ==
- Spider Sting: Cooldown reduced from 80/50/30 to 70/50/30
- Restless: Movement speed rescaled from 4/5/7% to 4/5/6%
- Dance of Death: Cooldown rescaled from 25/22/18/16 to 25/22/19/16
- Hemorrhage: Damage rescaled from 190/310/440 to 190/315/440
- Rocket Barrage: Manacost rescaled from 50/60/70/85 to 45/60/70/85
- Rocket Barrage: Damage rescaled from 85/115/145/180 to 80/115/145/180
- Overload: Shoots a jolt every 0.85/0.75/0.65 to 0.8/0.7/0.6
- Wave of Death: Manacost rescaled from 105/120/140/165 to 100/120/140/160
- Devour: Manacost rescaled from 100/130/170 to 100/135/170
- Energy Absorption: Damage rescaled from 85/165/225/300 to 85/150/215/280
- Call of the Damned: Rescaled the damage of skeletons from 14-20/20-26/26-32/32-38 to a static 17/23/29/35
- Quicksand: Movement slow rescaled from 12/16/24/30% to 12/18/24/30%
- Ice Imprisonment: Manacost rescaled from 115/125/140/150 mana to 120/130/140/150
- Galvanize: Armor bonus rescaled from 3/5/7/10 to 3/5/7/9
- Sol's Blessing: Manacost rescaled from 125/175/250 to 150/200/250
- Terrifying Charge: Movespeed buff rescaled from 100/150/200/500 to 100/200/300/400
- Decapitate: Damage rescaled from 300/450/625 to 300/450/600
- Volcanic Touch: Damage rescaled from 90/130/170/220 to 90/130/170/210
- Sword Throw: Range rescaled from 700/850/1000/1200 to 750/900/1050/1200
- Possession: Fear duration rescaled from 0.75/1.25/2 to 1/1.5/2
- Face Smash: Bonus base damage rescaled from 30/70/120% to 30/75/120%
- Stalagmites: Damage rescaled from 100/180/260/300 to 100/160/220/280
- Impalement: Manacost rescaled from 80/95/105/115 to 85/95/105/115
- Voodoo Wards: Damage rescaled from 39-43/54-58/69-73 to a static 40/55/70
- Desert's Curse: Bonus movement speed buff rescaled from 5/9/14/18% to 6/10/14/18%
- Marksman Shot: Manacost rescaled from 125/175/250 to 125/175/225
- Poison Spray: Range rescaled from 600/725/850/1000 to 625/750/875/1000
- Poison Spray: Manacost rescaled from 90/105/120/130 to 85/100/115/130
- Toxin Wards: Wards damage rescaled from 9-11/17-21/26-32/34-42 to a static 10/19/28/37
- Demonic Execution: Manacost rescaled from 175/340/500 to 175/300/450
- Succubus' Hold: Damage rescaled from 100/155/215 to 100/160/220
- Way of the Sword: Crit chance rescaled from 10/18/26/36% to 12/20/28/36%
- Chain Lightning: Number of bounces rescaled from 5/7/9/15 to 6/9/12/15
- Lightning Storm: Manacost rescaled from 225/325/450 to 225/325/425
- Call of Winter: Coeurl's damage rescaled from 23-29/43-49 to a static 26/46
- Courageous Leap: Range rescaled from 630/720/780/870 to 630/710/790/870
- Spirit Ward: Manacost rescaled from 200/200/300 to 150/225/300