[V2.6.6] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 11:11
There will be a Game Client Patch v2.6.6 on 20th June 2012, 0700 hrs - 0959 hrs (GMT +8).
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
New Avatar: Orc with No Name (Limited Edition)
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to "DirectX" when the patch is complete.
* Due to DreamHack occurring this week, we will not be releasing the Balance Patch
== New Content ==
- Keep your eye out for the new Flint Beastwood Limited Edition Alt Avatar: The Orc With No Name
- Added new Andromeda Alt Avatar: Alien Andromeda
== Optimizations & Bug Fixes ==
- Fayde: Burning Shadows will no longer block targeting on the first frame the illusion exists