[V2.5.20] 25 April 2012: Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 24 April 2012 10:12
There will be a Game Client Patch v2.5.20 on 25th April 2012, 0700 hrs - 0959 hrs (GMT +8).
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
New Avatar: Magmoose
(Limited Edition, available for only 7 days!)
To see Magmoose in action, click here to view the fan-made spotlight!
New Avatar: Medusa Midas
(Scheduled to be released on 27th April 2012)
To see Medusa Midas in action, click here to view the fan-made spotlight!
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to "DirectX" when the patch is complete.
- Fixed Magmoose's name
== New Content ==
- Added new Limited Edition Magmus Alt Avatar: Magmoose
== General ==
- Fixed FMOD on Lion OSX
* This fixes all sound, music, and voice chat issues as well as recent performance issues
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to avoid stats recording
- Plated Greaves: Marchers are now correctly above Shield of the Five in the shop
- Blitz: The voice of the alt was redone
- Predator: Xeno Alt's death sounds and animation reworked
- Tempest: Elemental Void now uses the simple cast indicator since it's more accurate
- The following heroes have had their pick sounds updated:
* Lord Salforis
== Hero Balance ==
- Melee heroes health regen reduced from 1.25 to 1
- Bunker Down: No longer removes other nearby Bunker Downs when cast
- Bunker Down: Now gives Mana Battery charges
- Cleansing Shock: Cooldown increased from 14/12/10 to 20/15/10
- Mors Certissima: Health regained from 40/60/80/100 to 20/40/60/80
- Mors Certissima: Mana cost reduced from 100/110/120/140 to 90/100/110/120
- Life Tap: Mana cost rescaled from 70/60/50/40 to 60
- Soulsteal: Loss of souls on death decreased from 50% to 33%
- Starting Intelligence increased from 14 to 17
- Intelligence Growth decreased from 1.4 to 1.3
- Impalement: Now does only 50% damage to buildings
== Optimizations and Bug Fixes ==
- Invisibility rune now acts like Assassin's Shroud in terms of what breaks it and what doesn't
- Geometer's Bane: Tweaked so the locations of the spawned illusions is more random
- Artillery: Hid a misplaced LRM buff
- Artillery: Sound tweak on LRM at the beginning
- Behemoth: Fissure now properly displays for the actual duration of the block
- Berzerker: Chain Spike fixed so it can no longer go off after he dies
- Chipper: Sawblade Showdown 'refresh' time upped to 3 seconds to avoid taking the initial damage twice if a Stormspirit is used
- Emerald Warden: Overgrowth can now be placed in trees without it being off-center
- Moraxus: Fixed the Alt so he plays footstep noises for 2 feet instead of 4
Discuss this here