Game Client Patch v2.5.16 on 28 Mar
- Published on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 15:51
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
Only available for purchase for 7 DAYS!
(To be released on 30th Mar)
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to·"DirectX" when the patch is complete.
- Added new Limited Edition Emerald Warden Alt Avatar: Jurassic Warden
* Complete with raptors, a new trap, and a pterodactyl!
- Added new Courier: Dino Courier
- Queen Bee Monarch effects updated
- Queen Bee Monarch icons added
- Xeno Predator animations updated
- Demonbuster Electrician effects updated
- Some Myrmidon and Kraken gadgets can no longer be selected using TAB
- Gravekeeper and Artesia have been unlocked under Tournament Rules
* Range reduced from 900 to 800
* Manacost increased from 100 to 200
- Kuldra's Sheepstick
* Reduced the duration of being a sheep from 3.5 seconds to 2.5 seconds
* Reduced cooldown from 35 seconds to 30 seconds
* Deja Vu cooldown has been adjusted from 30 to 30/28/26/24
* Emerald Red mana cost has been rebalanced from 75/100/125 to 75
* Precision now gives True Strike to everyone at level 4
* Carnage bonus damage is now applied to all attacks instead of just enemy units
* Mortifying Presence bonus from a creep kill reduced from 2x to 1.5x
* Mortifying Presence bonus from a hero kill reduced from 3x to 2x
* Obliterate damage reduced from 80/140/200 to 80/130/180
- Moon Queen
* Multi-Strike damage reduction per bounce reduced from 35% to 35/30/25/20%