Game Client Patch v2.5.14 on 14 Mar
- Published on Monday, 12 March 2012 15:02
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. Click Yes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to·"DirectX" when the patch is complete.
- 100 Heroes Symbol updated
- Famine Sand Wraith model has been updated
- Flaming Deadwood's effects have been significantly updated
- Interface updated with improved optimizations, better back-end structure, and many many bug fixes
- Increased Helm of the Black Legion's time to get a charge from 400ms to 500ms
- Armor buffs from Shield of the Five and Plated Greaves no longer stack
== Heroes ==
- Ashes to Ashes no longer gains charges except from hero damage
- Comet manacost lowered from 110/120/130/140 to 105/115/125/135
- Voip Rip cooldown decreased from 70/60/50 to 65/55/45
- Increased starting Strength from 16 to 17
- Increased starting Intelligence from 15 to 16
- Reduced starting Strength from 19 to 18
- Reduced starting Agility from 16 to 15
- Fixed the Arcane Missiles launched from her Essence Projection so they home in correctly
- Fixed Unholy Expulsion spirits so they are no longer invisible when using Phantom Defiler
- Fixed his Release so it will no longer play effects through fog
- Fixed a rare bug where the targeting circle for Crystal Field wouldn't show up for some people if you had Staff of the Master
- Unstable Zombie explosion damage from Zombie Apocolypse increased from 50 to 55/70/85
- Can no longer lift gadgets
- Can no longer throw stuff at Kongor
- Mirage Strike's Mirage Strike bonus damage reduced from 60/100/140/180 to 40/60/80/100
- Mirage Strike's True Strike bonus damage increased from 60/100/140/180 to 80/120/160/200
- SandStorm Movespeed Slow increased from 5/10/15/20% to 7/14/21/28%
- Fixed Terror so Kongor and neutrals will no longer get the Buff from attacking someone with the Debuff
- Gargantuan Blast damage increased from 60/110/160/210 to 60/120/180/240
- Feint's Siphon damage increased from 60/110/160/210 to 60/120/180/240
- Increased starting Strength from 15 to 16
- Increased starting Intelligence from 18 to 19
- Chain Lightning cast range increased from 700 to 750
- Blast of Lightning damage rescaled from 100/175/275/350 to 110/190/270/350
- Lightning Rod damage increased from 3/5/7/9% to 4/6/8/10%
- Sage's Lore Removed
- New Ability: Brain Drain
* The Vindicator unleashes forgotten lore from within The Book, damaging enemies and absorbing some Intelligence
* Target a position to deal 50/100/150/200 Magic Damage. For each enemy hero hit, the Vindicator steals 3 Intelligence for 25/30/35/40 seconds
- Glyph of Silence Reworked
* Inscribed into the binding of The Book, the Glyph of Silence lashes out at nearby enemies that attack Vindicator while granting greatly increased Attack Speed
* Passively grants 10/20/30/40 Attack Speed. Enemies that attack you are Silenced for .5/1/1.5/2 seconds