Patch 2.5.10 on 15 Feb
- Published on Tuesday, 14 February 2012 14:42
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
New Limited Edition Avatar:
Instructions to Update:
- Players who have patched through Garena Messenger may continue to do so to update their client.
- Players who have patched through the game client will be prompted with a message to update client upon log-in. ClickYes and the game will be updated automatically.
* In case the update message does not appear, hit Ctrl+F8 and type enter Upd_checkforupdates 1
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
* Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Right-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK. Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process". Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Upon launching the game, go to Settings Graphics, select·"OpenGL"and try patching again. Revert it back to·"DirectX" when the patch is complete.
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Added in new Limited Edition Succubus Alt Avatar: Cupid
- Added a Limited edition Pink Diamond Color
- Lower memory usage caused by ally voice responses
- Modified tournament mode rules to correct false-positive mod check errors
- Decreased animation effects on Horseman War
- Fixed Panda Courier label
- Added missing Symbols for recent Alt Avatars
- Night Hound can no longer Pounce to Powerups
- Berzerker base Health Regen corrected from 0.25 to 1.25