Patch 2.2.9 Live Now
- Published on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 09:06
New EAP Hero:
Click here to view Video
New Alt Avatar:
Update Installation Fails / Crashes At White Progress Bar
If you are having issues updating your game client, please try the alternatives below:
- Ensure that your Windows-installation is up-to-date and install all the available patches and service packs!
- Changing Windows Compatibility Mode.
- Select Windows 95 compatibility mode in order to update (de-select it after the updating process has finished):
1. Riht-click the icon for the program
2. Click Properties
3. Click the Compatibility tab.
4. Set Compatibility mode to "Windows 95"
5. Click Apply and OK
Open the task manager and make sure no other instance of HoN is running. If there is, kill it by selecting hon.exe and click on "End Process".
Run HoN as an Administrator and install it directly into your HDD's root (e.g. C:\).
- Changing your Graphic Driver temporarily.
Also, you may try to switching your Video Driver to "OpenGL" in-game. To do so, go to Settings > Graphics, select "OpenGL" and try patching again. Revert it back to "DirectX" when the patch is complete.
If you have any relevant issues or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to sought them out at our Technical Support forum: http://forum.hon.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Technical-Support
Full Change Log:
- Added a new Early Access Hero: Lord Salforis
* Based on the Dream hero Necromancer created by Passthechips
* Named after the Name-A-Hero contest winner Salforis
- Added a new Limited Edition Alt Avatar: Dreadknight Salforis
- Added a new Nymphora Alt Avatar: Spriticus
* Voiced by the great Jesse Cox of OMFG (One Moderately Funny Gamer)
* His Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OMFGcata