[V2.6.25] Patch Notes
- Published on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 12:51
There will be a Game Client Patch v2.6.25 on 31st October 2012, 0700 hrs - 0959 hrs (GMT +8).
Game Service will be unavailable during this time. Players are advised to logout before this time.
*Downtime may be extended without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.*
New Early Access Hero:
Pearl, The Bubble Mage
New Early Access Avatar:
New Premium Avatar:
View Pearl's Hero Spotlight here!
New Alt Avatar:
New Alt Avatar:
New Alt Avatar:
Celebrate Halloween all October long with a slew of monstrously themed content.
== New Content ==
- Added new Early Access Hero: Pearl, The Bubble Mage
- For eons, the Bubble Magi were the greatest defense the Legion had against the Beasts and Demons. Their protective magic circled the Legion cities in domes that kept the enemy assaults at bay. When Maliken betrayed the Legion, his agents simultaneously assassinated every Bubble Mage known to the Legion and burned their monasteries to the ground. All of them... save for one lone apprentice who was mistaken for a mere servant and one pet turtle who had watched his master from afar. Searching among the ruins of her home, she discovered her master's staff still clutched in his charred hands. As she took up his weapon, she finally allowed her tears to flow and her determination became clear. She has spent years honing her craft and now Pearl, the last known Bubble Mage, has taken to the battlefields to bring vengeance down upon Maliken and his demon horde.
- Pearl is a ranged intelligence support hero that protects and heals nearby allies while knocking enemies away. Unlike other support heroes, Pearl wants to be in the midst of the battle, ready to stop damage with Preservation or knock enemies away with Whirlbubble.
- Added new Limited Edition Early Access Pearl Alt Avatar: Brann
- Deep within the Iron Mountains the dwarves toil day and night extracting the riches from the earth. Occasionally when seeking the metals and gems buried in the mountains the dwarves stumble upon on other, hidden things. Such is the case with the Aegis. The ancient shield of the first King of Hell was found in one of the deep tunnels and the first dwarves who touched it were asphyxiated by its evil. A great alchemist warded a charm through the use of her own blood to protect another from its evil. Her own son must take the unholy burden to the deepest point in the ocean and drop it in in order for it to be destroyed. While waiting for a ship to sail, the adventurous dwarf has decided to bring its power to bear against the demons that forged it as Brann, The Shieldbearer.
- Added new Premium Pearl Alt Avatar: Shadian
- How far are you willing to let yourself be pushed before you decide to make a stand? The reach of the legion armies is vast, but it cannot protect all that live on Newerth from the Helbourn forces. A man living in these villages has had enough. Dennin, a simple alchemist has lived in fear of the Helbourn his entire life, running from village to village seeing his homes burned and his friends captured time and time again, being able to do nothing to save them. Knowing that his people will not survive another relocation he did the only thing he could. He tapped into dark magics in order to beseech those from beyond the rift in order to endow him with the strength to defend his new home. Sacrificing his body he has become Shadian the living shield and lives only to protect those that live in fear.
- Added a new Pyromancer Alt Avatar: Headless Horseman Pyromancer
- From the hollows of the Darkwood Vale come the restless spirit of Headless Horseman Pyromancer. Maliken may have taken his head in battle, but even that will not stop this Holiday Edition Avatar from seeking revenge from beyond the grave when he returns to Newerth this Halloween!
- Added a new Predator Alt Avatar: Creature Predator
- In the oceans of Newerth demons like Kraken and Myrmdon have grown in power and destroyed many of the beasts that live below the waves. Among the survivors a King has emerged to bring the fight back to the demons. Called Creature by the humans he will destroy the enemy above or below the Lagoon!
- Added a new Geomancer Alt Avatar: Caterpillar Geomancer
- Ever wonder where Monarchs come from? Enjoy seeing the butterfly before she enters her chrysalis
== General ==
- Solstice is now part of the general hero pool
- AFK Kick Votes now take only 2 "Yes" votes instead of 5
- All game votes are now anonymous
- The only vote displayed is from the person who calls each vote
- Unholy Expulsion: Attack damage changed from 43 - 48 to 46
Grimoire of Power
- The tooltip has been updated to specify damage done by only the hero
- Unholy Expulsion's Spirits will now receive the benefits of +15% damage amplification.
- Summon Gawain's Diving Strike will now receive the benefits of +15% damage amplification.
== Bug Fixes and Optimizations ==
- Sticky Bomb no longer detonates if it has been purged/dispelled
- Demonic Pathogen no longer spreads to other units when purged/dispelled
- Parasite now properly transfers Sticky Bomb and Demonic Pathogen
- Both Bomb and Pathogen no longer transfer and explode