Klanx: Leader Of The Hellforged
- Published on Thursday, 21 November 2013 14:44
Klanx is a highly mobile ranged agility carry that excells at suprising the enenmy and unleashing devestating burst damage with the aid of his Lackeys!
New Hero: Klanx
* All rejoice! Klanx is here, the most diabolical villain to ever grace the world of Newerth! No other minds can comprehend his genius, and even heroic eyes can barely gaze upon his rugged visage without collapsing in admiration. Forget Tork the Engineer and his inferior intellect and supposed ingenuity—Klanx is about to swagger onto the battlefield equipped with his latest and greatest weaponry, as well as a full supply of faithful lackeys and goons. Victories are his for the taking, and they should feel lucky to belong to such a stunning force of brilliant destruction.
New Klanx Ultimate Edition Alt Avatar: Doomsday Klanx
* Klanx’s ultimate design, the Doomsday Klanx robot, is finally ready for combat after dozens of tests against defenseless civilians. The only flaw Klanx can see is the Doomsday Klanx isn’t is handsome as he is...but that would be impossible.
- Buy items in-game to upgrade your Doomsday Klanx!
- Upgraded Leg Armor:
* All upgraded boots
- Upgraded Arm Armor:
* Alchemist’s Bones
* Elder Parasite
* Shrunken Head
- Upgraded Torso and Helmet:
* Assassin's Shroud
* Geometer's Bane
- Upgraded Weapon and Flying Device:
* Savage Mace
- Special Effects:
* Charged Hammer
* Nullfire Blade
* Mock of Brilliance
New Klanx Premium Alt Avatar: Sky Pirate Klanx
* Take to the skies with the dastardly devil known as Sky Pirate Klanx. Equipped with only the best and baddest mechanical contraptions—which he built, of course—this dashing and debonair bandit of the open air is full of enough dirty deeds to make even the most despicable demons cringe in disgust. Twirl ‘stache, get cash.
How To Play
Klanx relys on positioning above all and every single ability he has requires some thought about how you are placed relative to your enemy.
During the early laning phase you are a huge lane harasser with your Lackey skill. Make sure to toggle the ability off when last hitting to ensure that you are not pushing the lane.
Your mid game should be filled with killing jungle stacks and ganking. Thanks to HAWK he can easily sneak up on enemies and lay down some heavy fire.
Late game is all about the attack speed. By now you should be attacking as fast as possible and make sure you have picked up a few proc items like Thunderclaw, nothing goes better with attack speed like proc items!
Get him now!!