Patch 3.2.5 - Return of the Machines
- Published on Wednesday, 09 October 2013 14:43
"And now we face it, this creation we made toTo save our craving for a synthetic rebelnation it’sOur safeway they make into a pathetic revelationIn our steampunk nationOur steampunk nation”
In a properly automated and educated world, then, machines may prove to be the true humanizing influence. It may be that machines will do the work that makes life possible and that human beings will do all the other things that make life pleasant and worthwhile.
Samuel L. Jackson Announcer Pack
We are honored and beyond excited to announce the release of the Samuel L. Jackson Announcer Pack! Let the rest of Newerth hear just how much of a BAMF you are with custom lines from the baddest man on the planet, like "Welcome to Newerth, motherf*cker,"
Added new Andromeda Alt Avatar: Gundromeda
* After crash-landing in the northern forests of Caldavar, this celestial maiden was excavated from her crater and brought to the Iron City for the Engineers to study. While her armor may be dinged up, her CPU remains unharmed and ready to aid the Legion, both in battle and in understanding the technology of man before the Fall.
Added new Lodestone Alt Avatar: Penitent Lodestone
* Before the Hellbringers had fully perfected the dark art of imbuing daemonic contraptions with the souls of the damned, Dr. Repulsor took matters into his own hands with a series of “experiments” that even some Hellbourne would consider vile. Dissecting captured Legion prisoners and inserting cables into their bodies fueled the robotic war machines known as Penitent Lodestones by way of pain and suffering, forcing the pilots to willingly subject themselves to war for a chance to end their constant misery.
- Added new Aluna Alt Avatar: Steampunk Aluna
* When it’s time to put brass to ass, nobody is better suited for the job than Steampunk Aluna. Fitted with coiled stilettos and enough gears to shake a (pneumatic) stick at, this feisty heroine is ready to prove the Hellbourne threat is nothing but hot air. The battle for Newerth just got a little steamier, figuratively and literally.
- Added new Keeper of the Forest Alt Avatar: Willow Keeper
* The Willow Keeper is an impressive sight to behold: a wise and grizzled old treant rumored to be one of the first offspring from the World Tree. Having survived in some of the harshest environments throughout time, from the waterless Savannahs to the life-rotting Rulian Marsh, his durability will surely be a boon to the defenses of the Legion soldiers, beasts, and flora.